Our storage services offer a safe place to store your household or office content as well as any important documents, unused office equipment or additional company inventory.
Palletized warehouse storage
Your goods are kept safe in our clean, heated and pest-controlled warehouse. Video monitoring, state of the art security and upgraded sprinkler systems enhance the safety of your belongings while being stored at any of our locations.
With both larger warehouse space, racking and individual pallets, we can tailor our storage services to meet your requirements – from vintage cars to the family wagon*; sailboats, jetskis, motorcycles, furniture, boxed goods, rugs and much more.
*We can also coordinate transportation for automobiles throughout North America.
Warehousing, Distribution & Cartage Services
With our modern storage and federal government approved and bonded warehouse facilities and extensive fleet, we can receive, store and deliver your product, act as a hub for your distributors and transport your product dock to dock, locally or long-distance.
The easy-access convenience of your own storage unit. Our Ottawa Valley location offers modern indoor, self-storage facilities. Climate-controlled, dry and secure with 24-hour surveillance, these units are perfect for personal and small business storage needs. Want to compare the benefits and savings of warehouse storage and self-storage? Visit our What kind of storage suits my stuff? page to find the service that's best for you!.
- Do not store food or other items that may attract rodents or pets.
- Insurance: Make sure that your homeowner or renter insurance covers your contents while they are in storage. If your contents are not covered then you may need to purchase additional storage coverage from Walker's Van & Storage | Capital Movers & Storage.
- Pack your storage contents carefully: Make sure that your fragile items are packed using a soft material.
- Make sure that any empty spaces in your boxes are filled to prevent any movement while your contents are in transport. Ensure the weight of boxes is not too heavy for someone to carry.
- Combustible material: The government has passed legislation that prohibits moving companies from transporting or storing combustible or hazardous material for example: gasoline, cleaning fluids, paint, barbecue tanks, batteries, pool chemicals, corrosives, etc.
When it comes time for you to store your valuable contents, keep in mind the full services that are offered by from Walker's Van & Storage | Capital Movers & Storage. We will pick up your storage contents, transport to our storage facilities and deliver out to you whenever you are ready.